Loreal True Match Blush

Wow! Getting the right tone of make-up is really important! This is why some days you look great and some days you cant figure out what it is that doesn't look right. I have gone through so many different shades of blush and foundation that its not funny. I could have put a down payment on a house with the amount of money I spent trying to figure out what I look best in. If you read the last post you will see what I mean about wearing the right colors for your skin tone.
I bought Loreal's True Match Blush for cool skin tones. I got the lightest shade because I am very fair. I went home and put on a shirt that matches my tone as well. I also put on eye shadow to match so everything would flow well.
When I was done with my makeup I looked so much better then I had looked in a long time. I was blown away at how much doing this and finding the right shades did for me. The blush made me look so healthy and I really did have a nice glow to my skin. The blush blends well and gives me a nice dewy look. I will buy this stuff from here on out. The only thing I would change would be the fact that the first ingredient is Talc which is in most grocery store brands. I really am not crazy about anything that is a drying agent, but other then that I am delighted with this blush.

No comments: