Best Baby Products






As you can see I have a new little girl. I want the best products to you use on her. For my shower I got a lot of different kinds of Baby wash, Shampoo, Creams etc. I did get a lot of Johnsons which is what I thought I would be using on her but I found something even better. I got a Gerber Gift pack with Oatmeal wash and cream. Milk and honey wash and cream, Lavender wash, and Sweet Pea wash. I cant even tell you how amazing they smell. I thought Johnsons was great but there is no comparison to the Gerber products. My 2 favorites are the Oatmeal and the Milk and Honey! I cant even tell you how great they smell. They work great and I will only buy Gerber from now on. The Oatmeal wash and cream really doesn't smell like Oatmeal but I cant tell you what the smell is but it is the best by far. The nice thing about all of the washes is a little goes a long way. I have found places online from time to time that have had buy 1 get one free as well. The cream ( lotion ) is nice and thick and covers well. Let me know what kind of Gerber you like the best.

No comments: