Cover Girl Lash Blast

This new one has been advertised a lot and is in the orange tube. It has the super tiny brush that is supposed to get all those little lashes. To be honest I only tried it because they were out of my favorite mascara which is Mabeline Great Lash. I used it 2 times and gave it to my sister. I liked the small brush but the mascara itself was not for me. The thing with mascara is, everyone has very different lashes so what works for me may not be the best product for you. I have absolutely pathetic lashes so finding something that I love is not easy. I have tried most mascaras out there and found I always go back to Great Lash. Of coarse ladies for the best results with any mascara you need to curl your lashes with a good curler first! This really is key to making them pop and giving them length.


No comments: