Smelling good starts at home

The first thing I notice when I go to someones home is the way it smells. There is nothing like wonderful fragrances to make me feel relaxed and comfortable. There is so many sites that offer different room fragrances but my girlfriend and I usually prefer to shop at Sabon NYC (a bath & body shop) because they have alot to choose from. My girlfriend actually got me hooked on their Heaven aroma which smells great! If you are more of a candle person then you can always find other amazing scented candles to fit your taste as well. I like candle light because it tends to make me look my best!

Smelling great makes you feel great, so while smelling great starts at the home you can still pamper yourself with natural creams and other great products that make you feel and smell nice. I am a big fan of organic creams myself. They can be a little more pricey but its well worth it.

The best part of being a woman is that we get to indulge ourselves in so many pretty fragrances, creams, lotions, and beauty products. After all we go through the pain of having babies so I think we deserve the best.

No comments: