ShopWiki

On my blog I would like to expand and rate more then just single products. I think doing whole websites is a great idea as well to let you know whats out there and what I think about them.
One recent website that I came across has just about everything you can think of from all over. Its name is www.shopwiki.com/.
Shoes,jewelry, and accessories just to name a few things at first glance that caught my eye.
One of the things I like is that there is tons of information on what you are looking to buy. For example if you are looking to buy make-up items or skin care then you can also read all sorts of stuff on the hottest trends and tips on the items you are looking for. There is just about every brand I could think of on there and from tons of different stores as well.
The directory is huge and there is a lot to choose from which is why I like it. Everything is organized and easy to find. I would recommend checking out this site. They are rapidly expanding over seas to countries like France, Germany, and Netherlands. I think you will be pleased with what you find.

No comments: