Glycolic Acid Facial Peels

Now I will have to admit that I was a little nervous when I bought an "Acid" peel because it sounds a little scary. There is many places online that sell all kinds of different peels and I purchased mine for about 20.00$. It comes in a small bottle but there is usually many peels in these bottles. Normally if you go to a spa to have one done it can range from 150.00$ to 300.00$
I just was not willing to pay that so I did some online searching online at different skin care sites and they come in ranges from 15.00$-50.00$. The strange thing is they all seemed the same except for the price. There is different strengths though. If you have real sensitive skin then I would start off with a lower strength. I got the 35% Glycolic acid peels for me and my girlfriend who are both fair skinned. You just wash your face and apply a thin layer with some cotton pads and you may need a fan because it will sting a little bit. You can leave on most of them for 2-6 minutes. The directions said do 1 peel every 7 days for about 6 weeks. After the first treatment our skin was much brighter but a little red for the night like a light sunburn. There was a little bit of peeling the next day which revealed nicer looking skin. With every treatment our faces looked brighter and our tone of our skin was evened out tons! We both feel that these were far worth the money. They work way better then any stuff you can get from your drug store. These are much more powerful. I would recommend putting a fragrance free moisture type cream on your face a few hours after and keep doing it because the creams can get down into you skin better. I love these peels but make sure you read the directions carefully so you dont do any damage to your face. I will continue to buy these type of peels and am very happy with the results! Good luck.

No comments: