Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Review

I am a big fan of the mineral makeup which seems to be the latest trend in makeup, but a foundation that I use with my mineral makeup that I just love is the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse. You can get it at drugs stores or if your like me you do most of shopping online. I find better deals online. I have light skin so I use the porcelain ivory color and what is so neat about this stuff is it has a light whipped texture. It really is like a mousse! It covers really well and never gets cakey. It doesn't wear off and stays looking natural. I apply a thin layer of cream of moisture surge let it soak in and then apply the mousse. After I finish with a light mineral veil for that photo finish and my skin looks flawless ( even when its not ). This foundations goes a long way to. Mine last for months before I need to buy another one so I would recommend this to a friend for sure.

No comments: