What Skin Care, Makeup and Diets Work?

First off let me say I have tried just about everything on the market for nice smooth clear skin. I have bought items from stores, online, eBay, overseas etc. There is alot of hype out there and it is hard to know what really works best. Everyone claims something magical will happen by using their product but what is really true? The first product that I wanted to share with you I feel works for me. This is just educational and only my opinions and a few others that have tried it and are hear to tell you are results.


NIVEA GOOD BYE CELLULITE
This product promises to visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite in 4 weeks! With in 2 you are supposed to notice firmer tighter skin. It has L Carnitine which is found in the skin and converts fat into energy. Sounds to good to be true? Well I bought this item for about 10.00$ dollars along with my mother and another friend of ours and we all began using it. We rubbed on twice a day and I made a point to put it on real thick. With in about a weeks time I already noticed tighter firmer skin around my legs, thighs and butt. My mother and friend also both noticed results and seemed to like it so far. Everyday we were all in the mirror checking over our bodies to see if there was changes. I told them I was worried that I might just be wishful thinking but they agreed that they were seeing a difference as well. 4 weeks into the results were even better! We are happy to say that any cellulite has been reduced. We used the gel along with the patches which are separate. The gel has a nice smell and kind of has a cooling feel when applied. We all see a great difference and if I was gutsy enough I would paste a pic of my butt here for you to see :) I'm not promising these results to anyone but I would recommend to woman who want to look better in the summer. I'm sure with continued use it will get even better. I also drank a lot of water while doing this so I recommend you do as well. If you try it I hope it works great for you as well. I think its unfair so many large or small have to deal with cellulite. But now there maybe a way to start fighting it! Thanks and Good luck!



No comments: