Guess My Favorite Mascara

Let me start out by saying I have the worst eyelashes in the world. They are short and I swear I only have about 7 per eye. Never the less I have tried many many different kinds of mascara to butter them up. There is a few that are good, for example Lancome is known for their great mascara and I think Clinique has some good stuff as well, but if you don't want to spend as much I would definitely choose Great Lash by Mabelline. Allure magazine has voted it best mascara many times and I think its because it goes on so smoothly. It is not a dry clumpy mascara and if you don't know what brand I'm talking about think of the pink and green tube. Every woman I know uses it faithfully. My trick is I put either Vaseline or Vitamin E on my lashes at night to help them stay smoother, and then I always curl them before applying the mascara. I actually blink while doing because it seems to make them stretch out longer. Afterwards I take my tweezers and gently pinch the eyelashes and pull up to straighten them out. Works great for me. I would say this mascara is a great value as well. Please leave your comments and let me know if this is the kind you like or what your favorite brand is and why.



No comments: