Burt's Bees Products



I decided a little while back to stop using some of my favorites shampoos, conditioners, and soaps because of certain chemicals in them that have rumored to be linked with certain cancers. Some of these chemical are the Sodium Laurel Sulfate, Magnesium Sufate &Sodium Laryth Sulfate. They are in just about every grocery brand shampoo, soap, face wash etc. Now I have heard different conflicting reports on weather they actually are linked to cancer. I did see on the news however that even Johnson's baby shampoo has it in it. They said that it was such small trace amounts that it wasn't harmful. I disagree with that for the simple reason it might be a small amount but when you combine that with all the products you use with these chemicals in it, it really adds up.
The other thing that I didn't not like about these chemicals is that they are also drying agents. They can dry out your skin and hair. I definitely don't want my skin dried out because that will only help to age me.
Burt's Bees is free of all harmful chemicals. There is many more other then the ones I listed as well that many frown upon. So now have almost all of there products which are amazing. They are a little more money but its worth it. There shampoos are PH balanced which is very important for healthy hair and they conditioners are still nice and creamy. I use the Raspberry and Brazil but shampoo and love the smell. I would recommend their products to everyone! I love the idea of going natural. Plus I switched my daughter over to there baby tearless shampoo. They have it all and you can find it at most stores like Wal-mart and other drugstores. Give a try!








No comments: