Loreal Akin Genesis Pore Minimizing Re-smoother



One of my worst pet peeves is big pores. I have always worried about mine over the years and tried different things so my skin appears to have no pores. So I went and bought The new product by Loreal for minimizing pores. It will run you about 20.00$.
The first few times I put it on I noticed my skin got a little red and tingled, that might bother some women but I like to feel something work or at least doing something. It does have acids in it so I was expecting this anyways. Now it takes about 4 to 6 weeks to really see a difference. So I get inpatient and on about the 4th night I cake it on all over my face. I put it on super thick. After about 5 minutes my face really was tingling and even had a little bit of stinging as well. It almost felt like a Glycolic peel. I will say even thought I over did it on that night the next day my face felt softer then its felt in a long time.
Now I have been using it for about 5 or 6 weeks. My skin looks better and smoother and pores appear to be a little less noticeable. I think with longer use it will only get better!

No comments: