Ponds Cold Cream



I know this is an oldie but, its a goodie! I started using this about 7 years ago to remove makeup. I heard about it from a co-worker that was 84 years old. She had great skin for her age and she told me that all the ladies in her family swore by it. She said to never ever use soap on your face because it will dry and age your skin. So I started using it and was worried at first because after you removed your makeup with it, it leaves a coating on that feels oily. This may sound bad but its not. It does not brake you out and keeps your skin moist. Some people use it in the shower or with a washcloth but I use a paper towel and sit in bed and remove my makeup before I go to sleep. If you do this everyday you never have to wash your face with soap, and never have to dry it out. I swear by this stuff. One jar last months and only cost around 6.00$. Be sure to get the one with the green lid and not the blue. The blue is just a cream and the green is the actual makeup remover one. On 1 to 5 Ponds Cold Cream gets a 5!

















No comments: