Vita-K Blotchy Skin


What drew me in to the skin care product was the fact that it said "you see results with first application." Everyone wants a quick fix so I thought this is for me.
My problem is every since I was pregnant my skin became hyper active. This means for me if I get a blemish it turns red and stays that way for months. It has really been hard on my skin. So for 15.00$ you get 3 oz. of this cream that is enriched with ProVita-K Complex and Meadowfoam Flower. It is supposed to help with uneven skin tone.
Did it work after the first application? Yes it did. I was very happy to say that I looked brighter and more even. I had a bad dark spot on my chin and with in 3 days it took most all of the red out. I was very surprised. I will continue to use this for better results, but so far between 1-5 I give it a 4.5! If I keep improving then it will get the full 5.

No comments: