No Bismuth Please Mineral Makeup

Mineral makeup is a hot trend. If you do a search there is endless companies claiming they have the best or the purest makeup. The truth is only some of them are really true to this. My rule with mineral makeup is the less ingredients the better. One of the biggest complaints I have with mineral makeup is many companies use Bismuth as a filler in there makeup. Bismuth can irritate your skin and make it itchy. For example if I use mineral makeup with Bismuth in it and I get a little hot or its humid out then my face with get real itchy. I mean to the point where I actually have to wash the makeup off. Some people it doesn't do this to but it is still not something you want in your makeup. I do a lot of my buying on eBay and you can search on there for Bismuth free mineral makeup. You will get all kinds of different brand to choose from. The strange thing about this is, the larger more known companies are more often the ones that have the Bismuth in their products.

No comments: